- in the production of mineral fertilizers;
- as an electrolyte in lead-acid batteries;
- for production of various mineral acids and salts;
- in the manufacture of fibers, dyes, explosives and smoke-forming substances;
- in oil, metal, textile and other kinds of industries.
|1 grade||2 grade|
|Monohydrate content (H2SO4), %||92,5-94,0||not less than 92,5||not less than 92,5|
|Ferrum contents (Fe), %, not more than||0,006||0,02||0,1|
|Contents of residue in ignition, %, not more than||0,02||0,05||not standardized|
|Nitrogen oxides contents (N2O3), %, not more than||0,00005||not standardized||not standardized|
|Arsenium contents (As), %, not more than||0,00008||not standardized||not standardized|
|Chloride contents (Cl), %, not more than||0,0001||not standardized||not standardized|
|Transparency||Transparent without dilution||not standardized||not standardized|
|Color, cm3 comparison solution, not more than||1||6||not standardized|
Delivered by railway vehicles in sulphuric acid storage tanks..
Guaranteed storage life: 1 month starting the day of production.