• in the textile industry for bleaching of cotton, linen, wool, synthetic fibers (viscose, acetate);
• in the pulp and paper industry for bleaching of wood and pulp; • in the chemical industry for the production of peroxide compounds (percarbonate and sodium perborate); • in machine industry for the cleaning of metal surfaces prior to electrolytic coating.
Empirical formula: H2O2
- in the textile industry for bleaching of cotton, linen, wool, synthetic fibers (viscose, acetate);
- in the pulp and paper industry for bleaching of wood and pulp;
- in the chemical industry for the production of peroxide compounds (percarbonate and sodium perborate);
- in machine industry for the cleaning of metal surfaces prior to electrolytic coating;
- in medicine as a disinfectant;
- in mining industry for the extraction of gold, uranium and purification of cobalt;
- in the agricultural crop production for seeds, silage, soil treatment; in cattle breeding it is used in incubators and for sterilization;
- in such environmental protection activities as wastewater treatment, treatment of off-gases, industrial, combustion and exhaust gases.
|Physical configuration||Colorless transparent liquid|
|Hydrogen peroxide content, %||35 - 40||35 - 40||50 - 55||50 - 55|
|Mass concentration of acetic acid, g/dm3, not more than||6||8||6||8|
|Mass concentration of non-volatile residue, g/dm3, not more than||0,7||0,7||0,7||0,7|
Note: the mass fraction of hydrogen peroxide can decrease within the warranty period of storage for grades B, C - 2.5 %.
Storage conditions: hydrogen peroxide is stored at a temperature of not more than 30°C in covered storage premises, which protect thee product from sunlight. It is allowed to store the product in the open space packed is steel or aluminum tare with a capacity of more than 1 m3. If the storage temperature exceeds 30°С the base material content may decrease during the warranty period of storage due to the increased rate of decomposition.
Guaranteed storage life: 6 months.
- rail tank cars, tank-containers made of corrosion-resistant steel;
- polyethylene tanks and barrels for chemical products;
- Medium duty polyethylene containers 1 м3 with pressure-vacuum vent valve in metal grid on metal pallets.
Transportation: by railway or automobile vehicles.