• in chemical industry for the manufacture of dyes, mineral fertilizers, coagulants and other chemical compounds;
• in food industry for cleaning of the equipment, producing protein sausage casing, ethyl alcohol and molasses;
• in non-ferrous and ferrous metallurgy for etching and metal surface preparation for electroplated coatings;
• in medical industry.
Synonyms: hydrochloric acid.
Empirical formula: HCl
Molecular mass: 36,46
Russian National product classification code: 21 2211
FEACN Code: 28 06 100000 0
№ UN: 1789
№ Cas: 7647-01-0
|Name||Grade А||Grade B|
|Premium grade||First grade|
|1. Chlorine hydride contents, %, not less than||35||33||31,5|
|2. Ferrum contents (Fe), %, not more than||0,001||0,002||0,015|
|3. Contents of residue in ignition, %, not more than||0,010||0,015||0,100|
|4. Free chlorine contents, %, not more than||0,002||0,002||0,008|
|5. Arsenium contents (As), %, not more than||0,0001||0,0001||0,0002|
|6. Массовая доля ртути (Hg), %, не более;||0,0003||0,0004||0,0005|
- Mercury mass fraction is standardized in acid, obtained from hydrogen and mercury electrolysis chlorine.
- If agreed with the customer it is possible to produce acid with contents of hydrogen chloride of not more than 26% for the food industry.
- Contents of residue in ignition and ferrum is not standardized for the acid for etching of metals.
- If agreed with the customer the possible level of chlorine hydride contents can be 30%.
Storage conditions: synthetic hydrochloric acid is stored in hermetic containers, produced from hydrochloric acid resistant materials.
Guaranteed storage life: not limited.
Package: special rubberized rail tank cars.
Transportation: by railway vehicles.
Warning sign drawing number according to GOST 194433-88: 8, 6а
Classification Code according to GOST 194433-88 8172